Income from House Property or Other source
Income other than Salary/Business/Profession/Capital Gain Detail In ITR
If any income does not fall in the first 4 heads of income (Salary/Business/Profession/Capital Gain), it will come under this head. Some Common examples of income from other sources are.
- Income from House Property
- Interest Received from Fixed Deposits
- Dividends Received
- Amount received as a Family Pension
- Saving Bank Account interest earned
- Interest income on Income Tax Refund amount
- Interest received on securities
- Any other type of Interest Income like interest from Loan given to Relative
- Gift Income [Other than those gifts which are not exempt]
- Winnings from Lotteries, crossword puzzle, race including horse race, card and other games including gambling, betting etc
- Any amount received from employee like PF contribution etc which is not taxable under PGBP (Profit and Gains of Business and Profession).
- Income from subletting of house property etc
Book an Appointment
- House Property related
- Rent receiving house property address
- Rental Income.
- Municipal tax paid copy
- Tenant Name
- If it is Co-Owned Property, Co-owner name and PAN
- Any other incomes, investments or savings details.
- PAN and Aadhaar Details
- Bank Account number and IFSC code for Refund if any.
- House Loan Statement (if any) or rental information.
- Any savings and Investment details.